Wed, 02 Sep 2020
5:00 PM – 6:15 PMAdd to Calendar
Video Conferencing Link
Due to demand, you will initially be placed on a "waiting list." We have tripled our capacity for this event and will "promote" as many registered attendees as possible to attendee after registration. Thank you!
In this webinar series, we will share the latest information about what’s happening on campus, new developments in planning for the fall, and how to make the most of campus resources.
Topics for our August webinar include:
- Student Health COVID-19 Updates
- Impacts of the CA Higher Education Guidance
- Undergraduate Education this Fall
- Residential & Community Living Updates
- Student Perspective
- Student Experience Updates
- Financial Aid & Basic Needs Resources
- Announcements from other campus resources
We also welcome your questions and suggestions. We will do our best to address submissions during upcoming webinars and in future written communications. You will be invited to submit questions while registering for the event.
Katya Armistead (she/her/hers)
Assistant Vice Chancellor & Dean of Student Life
Margaret Klawunn (she/her/hers)
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Miles Ashlock (he/him/his)
Associate Dean of Student Life
Ali Javanbakht, M.D. (he/him/his)
Medical Director, Student Health